Here we are. The Best golf bags with 14-way dividers 2021/2022 is the last of our 10 core golf bag rankings lists. We plan to keep these lists updated year on year so you always will have the latest top gear. It does not mean that we won’t throw in the adhoc list if something fun comes up. We do however want to have a standardized set of articles. This allows us to better analyze the evolution of the products that makes it onto them.
Being the last rankings list in this series we have talked several times about the new scoring calculation methodology. All of our golf bags 2021/2022 rankings lists follow this new method. Our best golf bags for 2021/2022 master ranking list explains it more in detail. There you can find the methodology explained in more depth and also see all of the golf bags we have reviewed across all sub-categories in 2021/2022.
If you have read the new scoring methodology, it explains how our statistical baselines are created by bag type. This means that all direct correlations are restricted to bags of the same type. To make it simpler, a score of 65% for a carry bag cannot be ranked against a score of 63% for a stand bag.
This is very important to remember when reading this rankings list since here we include the best scores across all bag types.
There are two fundamental statements that need to be kept in mind specific to this type of ranking list:
- Our new scoring methodology does not hand out 98%. It just is not possible.
- Any bag appearing on this ranking is our best rated option within its bag type.
This gives you a quick view on how your bag relates to the alternatives on the market. Keep in mind there are additional features and characteristics that are included in the final scoring and ranking.
As with all of the 2021/2022 sub-category rankings lists, we will limit it to our top 3 positions. As new products come to market of course the list may change so you might want to check back in from time to time. We waited until we had about 50 bags come to market before, we launched the new set of reviews but as the year progresses there will be many more.
We have also just started with our Twitter and Instagram online ideas. As new products arrive and change our top rankings lists positions we plan to pass on the information to these accounts. So, this is another way you can keep current on the new gear that we get our hands on.
Finally, we hope that you have been able to use our bag reviews to find a suitable option for your season ahead. In this case a bag with 14-way dividers. Hopefully it will keep your clubs, wallet and shoulders happy 🙂
Sun Mountain Sync 14-Way Divided Cart Bag
Sun Mountain is one of the producers that have got their full line of bags to market well ahead of the rest. On several occasions their bags have just missed out on our top rankings spots so am happy to see the Sync 14-Way Golf Cart Bag finally make the cut with a strong 71.50%
We are firm believers in progress and while some golfers take issue with the molded bottom not being as compatible with older model push carts, we don’t. The fact is that when the Sync 14-Way Golf Cart Bag is coupled with a suitable push cart the fit is far more secure and comfortable to use that it would be without. The same people have probably bought a new TaylorMade driver for 3 consecutive years. So, relax, do your due diligence on integration with you push cart and enjoy!
- USD 250 RRSP
- 6.1 lbs
- 10.5” Top
- Fourteen individual club dividers
- Bottom molded to fit (Speed Cart V1R, Pathfinder PX3 and PX4)
- 12 Total pockets
- Ventilated cooler pocket
- Velour-lined valuables pocket
- Velour-lined rangefinder pocket
- Cart strap pass-through slots
- 2 Utility handles
- Matching rainhood
Sun Mountain’s Sync 14-Way Golf Cart Bag was able to get to the top by delivery a feature packed bag at a below average price. Its 6.1 lbs weight also was on the right side of the average of the cart bag data set making it an attractive choice for those wanting to save a little energy for their golf swing.
MacGregor Golf Mac 2.0 Heather Cart Bag
MacGregor Golf’s Mac 2.0 Heather Cart Bag is a leap forward in design, retooling the models once slightly inflated look into a top tiered looking golf bag. Without losing an ounce in features this bag is well deserved of its 70.50% score and place amongst this year’s top bags.
- USD 170 RRSP
- 5 lbs
- 14 way full length divider system
- Oversize putter slot
- 2 soft lined valuable pockets
- 2 full length apparel pockets
- Large insulated drinks pocket (fits 2 water bottles or 4 standard cans)
- Balls pocket
- Tees/accessories pocket
- 2 additional side pockets
- Rain hood
- Golf towel/accessory buckle
- Velcro glove holder
- Tee holder
- Adjustable padded carry strap
- External umbrella holder
- Quick grab top
There should not be much need for convincing why the Mac 2.0 found its way to the top of a ranking list. Take a look at the bag, look at that list of features then check out the price. Enough said.
- DELUXE CART BAG - Tour quality golf cart bag with plenty of storage and a sharp new design,
- 14 + 1 DIVIDER SYSTEM - Keep your clubs organized with this golf bag featuring 14 divider system with full length dividers, plus bonus oversize putter slot
- STORAGE - Features plenty of function driven pockets, including 2 soft lined valuable pockets, 2 full length apparel, large insulated drinks pocket (fits 2 water bottles or 4 standard cans), balls pocket, tees/accessories pocket and 2 additional side pockets for any extra gear
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - rain hood, golf towel/accessory buckle, Velcro glove holder, tee holder, adjustable carry strap, external umbrella holder, quick grab top
- SPECS - Bag height 35". Weight - 5lbs
ANTNA Golf Stand Bag
ANTNA Lightweight Golf Stand Bag is a great example of how much the golf gear industry has diversified in the last years. It used to be that the top options for golfers were dominated by the premium brands. With better quality gear coming to market and much more favorable price points it is a win for both golfers and golfers’ wallets alike.
Not so long ago you would never have found a bag like the ANTNA Lightweight Golf Stand Bagthat offers so much while costing so little and that is why it deserves its 70.25% score.
- USD 190 RRSP
- 14 way dividers
- Oversized putter slot
- Cooler bag
- 8 total pockets
- Adjustable padded dual straps
- Stable kickstand
ANTNA Lightweight Golf Stand Bag rise to the top of the rankings was due to the fact that it was able to deliver a very robust and weather resistant golf stand bag solution. Capable of handling a full set of clubs in an organized and efficient manner at a budget price.
- 14 WAY TOP GOLF STAND BAG -- Golf bag with 3 integrated top handles,14 way top, (only 5 wells) including an oversized putter slot, it can fit all the clubs you need, easy to take up and off. Perfect for senior golfers who carry a full complement of clubs.
- ENOUGH POCKETS FOR ALL YOUR NEED -- 8 pockets, Include a big cooler bag, also rain cover, 2 big length pockets for tees, shoes, dual zipper pocket for balls, also other pockets for accessories, valuables, etc. Large room for everything needed on a golf course/golf game.
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT GOLF BAG FOR MEN & WOMEN USE -- This golf carry club bag only 5.5lbs, lightweight. Support golf push cart, the base to fit securely in a golf cart, not only just stand bags. Great for traveling, trailer, camping, car trunk.
- HIGH QUALITY GOLF CARRY BAG WITH STABLE KICKSTAND -- Made of polyester and ripstop fabric, spill-resistant, tear-resistant and durable. With an elegant look, enough for long time use. Non-slip feet, can stand in a stable and balanced position.
- ADJUSTABLE DUAL STRAP -- Adjustable dual straps with padding to relieve pressure on the shoulders. Comfortable to carry when you walking. A nice walking bag for your need.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE -- We will provide you 100% satisfacation guarantee. Please don't hesitate to contact us by email if you have any quality problems, so we can reply to you within 24 hours.