We are still continuing to round out our updated golf bag rankings lists.Up Next! Our Best golf bag with beer cooler 2021/2022 rankings. We spiced (or in this case brewed) up the name a little but this takes over from where out last year’s 5 Best Golf Bags with Coolers left off. Of course, we are not trying to dictate or suggest your beverage of choice 🙂 We have just added a filter thus limiting choices to those bags with an insulated drink pocket.
If you have read any of our other 2021/2022 bag rankings then this couple of paragraphs is very repetitive. It is however important to understand the merits of the scores the bags are receiving.
The data collected during last year’s 200+ bag reviews was used to come up with a bias proof rating methodology. To avoid repetition, we won’t go into great detail here on the calculation method. If you are interested in how the scores are derived then take a look at Best golf bags for 2021/2022 master ranking list where it is explained in more depth. There you can also see all of the golf bags we have reviewed across all sub-categories in 2021/2022.
If you have read the new scoring methodology, it explains how our statistical baselines are created by bag type. This means that all direct correlations are restricted to bags of the same type. To make it simpler, a score of 65% for a carry bag cannot be ranked against a score of 63% for a stand bag. This is very important to remember when reading this rankings list since here we include the best scores across all bag types.
There are two fundamental statements that need to be kept in mind specific to this Best golf bag with beer cooler ranking list:
- Our new scoring methodology does not hand out 98%. It just is not possible.
- Any bag appearing on this ranking is our best rated option within its bag type.
Under the new format, all of our 2021/2022 rankings lists are dynamic and limited to our top 3 choices. Here is no different. As new products come to market of course the list may change. If you check in from time to time you will see how the rankings evolve. Remember, it really is early in the year so there is around another 9 months before we draw the line and move everything forward 1 year, so things will change.
Looking for a new golf bag that will keep your refreshments fresh when things start to heat up? You’ve come to the right place! Hopefully we can give you the best options that come to the market over the next year.
Fastfold 7″ Stand bag Orbiter Rain Dry
The Fastfold 7″ Stand bag Orbiter Rain Dry’s score of 73.5% places it amongst the very top golf bags across all golf bag segments that we have so far tested.
While many golfers may not be aware of the Fastfold brand it has seen rapid growth in the last years. Originating in the Netherlands, its name is becoming synonymous for high end products at very reasonable price points
- USD 135 RRSP
- 3.77 lbs Weight
- 7.0” top
- New ultralite top and bottom
- 4 way divider
- 3 pockets incl. 1 cooler pocket
- Towel holder
- 5 Colors
The high ranking was realized by its extremely affordable price and favorable weight that both rated at the very top side of the market. In addition, it checked the boxes of the majority of features golfers are looking for. Our only negative, on what is otherwise an exceptional golf bag, is the limited number of pockets.
The FastFold Orbiter Stand Bag is actually part of Fastfolds’ 2021 line. We didn’t get our hands on it until later in the season so we are really looking forward to testing the 2022 additions when they come to market.
- The Fastfold Orbiter Stand Bag is a lightweight, extremely portable, waterproof stand bag for all your golfing needs
- The Fastfold Orbiter Stand Bag has a NEW ultra-lite top and bottom featuring a dual strap design for carrying ease and maximum comfort
- Furthermore, the Fastfold Orbiter Stand Bag features a 4-way divider to store your clubs and keep them dry with the included rain hood and waterproof construction
- There are 3 pockets including a cooler pocket as well as a towel holder for storing any miscellaneous items you might need
- Available in 5 stylish choices: Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Orange/Light Blue, Black/Beige, and Black/Silver
BR-D3 STAND BAG
Mizuno’s latest golf bag releases have been very impressive and maybe none more so than the BR-D3 Golf Stand Bag. It is well deserving of the 72% score it received.
- USD 210 RRSP
- 4.5 lbs
- Dual Shoulder Straps with 4 Points of Adjustment
- 2 x grab handles
- Fleece Lined Valuables Pocket with Waterproof Zipper
- Metal Towel/Accessory Clip
- Loop Velcro Patch to attach glove
- Insulated Drink Pocket
- Removable Ball Pocket Panel
- Umbrella Holder
The BR-D3 Golf Stand Bag was able to achieve its top-rated status by finding an incredible balance between performance and value. It checked most of the feature’s boxes and delivered well above average in all the key comparisons characteristics. When you add all of that to a very good looking and comfortable carry you get a winner on any rankings list.
Sun Mountain Sync 14-Way Golf Cart Bag
Sun Mountain is one of the producers that have got their full line of bags to market well ahead of the rest. On several occasions their bags have just missed out on our top rankings spots so am happy to see the Sync 14-Way Golf Cart Bag finally make the cut with a strong 71.50%
We are firm believers in progress and while some golfers take issue with the molded bottom not being as compatible with older model push carts, we don’t. The fact is that when the Sync 14-Way Golf Cart Bag is coupled with a suitable push cart the fit is far more secure and comfortable to use that it would be without. The same people have probably bought a new TaylorMade driver for 3 consecutive years. So, relax, do your due diligence on integration with you push cart and enjoy!
- USD 250 RRSP
- 6.1 lbs
- 10.5” Top
- Fourteen individual club dividers
- Bottom molded to fit (Speed Cart V1R, Pathfinder PX3 and PX4)
- 12 Total pockets
- Ventilated cooler pocket
- Velour-lined valuables pocket
- Velour-lined rangefinder pocket
- Cart strap pass-through slots
- 2 Utility handles
- Matching rainhood
Sun Mountain’s Sync 14-Way Golf Cart Bag was able to get to the top by delivery a feature packed bag at a below average price. Its 6.1 lbs weight also was on the right side of the average of the cart bag data set making it an attractive choice for those wanting to save a little energy for their golf swing.
- Fourteen individual club dividers run the full-length of the bag to protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Bottom molded to fit over the lower bag rest of the Speed Cart V1R, Pathfinder PX3 and PX4, minimizing side-to-side movement.
- There are twelve pockets including a ventilated cooler pocket; a water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket; a velour-lined rangefinder pocket; and multiple accessory pockets.
- The range finder pocket lifts and there are cart strap pass-through slots behind the side pockets so you can secure your bag to a cart without hindering pocket access.
- Two utility handles help get the bag on and off a cart or out of your car trunk.