Our Best golf putting aids 2021/2022 rankings takes a look at the latest putting trainng gear and gadgets on the market. We are looking for those items that will help you hone your putting skills to the max. We both include/consider products that can either be used during your practice sessions or out on the course.
You might notice that putting mats and putting greens are not included here. We have decided to maintain separate sub-category rankings lists for each. So, for those of you who looking for our picks in either of those sub-categories you can find them there.
With this being our first time reviewing putting aids, we did not want to ignore good options to help your putting game. So to not overlook top products, we allowed gear that would normally fall outside the analysis period to remain open for consideration. We still are prioritising the latest options. It is only when we feel there was an exception to be made, we make it.. In a year’s time we will push everything forward a year and be more restrictive.
Like all of our new ranking lists we limit our picks to our top 3. Since the list is dynamic it can evolve during the season as new products come to market. Those products that slide from the top can always be found in our best golf training aids 2021/2022 master ranking list. So, if you don’t find what you are looking for here take a look.
Being proficient on the green may be the easiest and most effective way to become a better golfer. Not all golfers may have the physical presence to be able to hit long. Not to mention the number of variables in play during a full golf swing exceeds those in a putting stroke. But on the putting green all golfers start from a much more even starting point. With the right tools and practice you may not be putting like an average golfer for much longer.
So, If you are looking for ideas to help your putting game improve then this might be a good place to start.
Pro Path Putting Mirror
When we decided to create a ranking list for putting aids one of the first products types, we thought to consider was putting mirrors. There are numerous available on the market but the one we felt stood above the rest is the Pro Path Putting Mirror.
The great thing about a putting mirror is that it is an inexpensive and portable way to help you practice your putting stroke. The Pro Path Putting Mirror, with its intuitive design, delivers more features and signalling than most allowing you to master:
- Putting Stroke Distance Control
- Posture and Mechanics
- Eye alignment
- Path alignment
- Symmetrical for left and right-handed golfers
As mentioned, there are many mirrors on the market. Having said, you will struggle to find another that provides you more tools to measure and practice all of the above key aspects needed for consistency on the green. So if you need a point of reference to compare all of the options on the market, here it is. Our suggestion is that you first take a look at the Pro Path Putting Mirror and then see how the others measure up.
- NO MORE 3 PUTTS: Are tired of 3 putting? Would you like to lower your putts per round? Elevate your golf game with the Pro Path Golf Putting Mirror from Back 2 Basics Golf! This putting alignment mirror is designed to refine your posture and mechanics, and improve your accuracy and control.
- ENJOY A BETTER STROKE: Designed by PGA pros Richard Woodhouse and Grant Field, this putting arc training aid features a curved, patent-pending mirror that represents a 15-degree natural arc, which provides real-time feedback for every stroke. Our putting alignment guide helps boost consistency in your swing and posture for control and accuracy.
- IDEAL FOR ANY GOLFER: Whether you’re a beginner, master, or golf enthusiast, our golf putting training aids feature a two-sided design that benefits both right-handed and left-handed golfers! That makes these golf alignment aids the perfect gift for your husband, dad, or brother so they can start knocking strokes off their game.
- PUTT ON-THE-GO: Complete with a high-quality, microfiber carrying pouch that will protect this portable golf swing mirror, you can practice your putt at home, at the office, or on the greens! Plus, this travel and storage bag can be used as a cleaning cloth, ensuring our durable golf putting trainer is always ready for the next swing.
- GOLF-TIME WARRANTY: At Back 2 Basics Golf, we are passionate about helping golfers of all skill levels master the techniques so they can enjoy an amazing game of golf. Our golf putting aid is designed for beginners and pros to enhance their skills, and if you aren’t satisfied with these golf putters for any reason, we offer a 100% refund guarantee.
PuttOUT Premium Pressure Putt Trainer
There are many knock off’s as well as other golf hole gadgets available on the market. But if you are looking for a quality putting target then the PuttOUT Premium Pressure Putt Trainer may be exactly what you are looking for.
Great for integration with you putting mats, the Premium Pressure Putt Trainer has been designed to restrict only balls with perfect line and pace to stick to the micro-target. We often hear golf pro’s talk about putting to the back of the hole and this is exactly the technique that is being put to the test. Any ball that would not roll to 18-inches past the hole with the correct line is returned to the player via the scientifically shaped parabolic ramp.
The ramp also has three smaller dot targets. They are very useful for your alignment during practice sessions with slight breaks on the putting surface. Given its reasonable pricing there is no reason to compromise on a lesser product. This really is a top-quality little gadget that will really increase the value and enjoyment of your practice sessions.
- PuttOUT have taken their original pressure putt trainer to another level with improved features, including; multi targets, high visibility micro target and alignment stick support.
- The three smaller dot targets allow the player to focus in and use them either as another common target — especially for those who prefer to aim towards the back of the cup on putts, but can also be used to allow the player to adjust to slight breaks of the putting surface in their practice.
- The introduction of a new, ideally more visible ‘pop-down’ target is based on feedback from golfers noting they would sometimes “lose the aim point” from their standing position and eye angle when the micro-target was in the ‘open’ position. Improved with a new clearly visible target for the perfect putt.
- Addition of an alignment stick holder towards the top of the trainer’s ramp. The be paired with the player’s existing alignment stick setup, replicating the 'String Drill.'
- This training aid is designed to simulate the exact conditions of putting into a real hole on the green by its ground-breaking parabolic curved design, with each successful putt being returned the same distance it would have gone past the hole if it had missed - great feedback for getting the pace just right.